The girls and I were spoiled enough to go to the Michael Buble' concert at the E Center and it was AWESOME! I can't even begin to tell you how much fun it was. Michelle was sold on getting tickets from the start, but Ashley... well, not too convinced. I think partly because she has been so uncomfortable with her pregnancy,
but more than that it was the cost...Is she really my daughter?
Anyways... so as we arrived, both girls noticed that those attending were closer to my age bracket than theirs. I told them it was because the "youngsters" had been dropped off and would be inside while the "oldies" parked. Nice story... not many more younger people inside either, but it didn't take them long to realize it didn't really matter cause
Michael was AWESOME! (Did I already say that??????)
That evening, my 2 girls were redefined as "the classic young". We all LOVED the concert and they now believe me when I tell them that they have awesome taste. :)
Michael singing one of my favorite songs, "Home".
Wait a minute... is that one of the "younger" people in my group screaming?



So fun! You guys will always remember this.
ReplyDelete