I think I'm finally back on the road to blog success!
The past few weeks have been a whirl wind of both fun and stress. They have been filled with reunions, weddings, temple dedication, sleepovers, baby fun, renovation, blessings, and a move. The night of the La Cienega Ward Reunion Nate and I had 3 wedding receptions to go to. We really thought we could make it to 2 of them, but as life would have it we only made it to one of them... the closest one, but got lost for an hour trying to find it. Why??? Ask the driver... Dan! JK.. Poor guy was trying to listen to 2 women and a father-in-law who has his own life philosophy on everything! (He's not always quiet!)
I continue to be spoiled by changing diapers, getting spit up consistently on my left shoulder (on every shirt it seems) and days of babysitting. NEVER thought I would put all those words in the same sentence as SPOILED! All the things they say about being a Grandma is true. I'm afraid this grandparent thing is addictive!
The first 2 weeks of Sept. I was trying to negotiate 50 New Moon tickets (for all those Twilighters)and thank goodness was successful. But the biggest change of all has been moving my mom and sister, Janet, into our home permanently. Yes, you read right. We have been planning on this change of life for the past year and a half; now it is official. They sold their condo in Orem the last day of August and moved in Sept. 4th and life hasn't slowed down a bit since then. They are so much fun as well as a blessing to our family. This past week Mom had surgery so I will try to update the family on how her progress is going and add some pics of the latest on family ASAP.
So the blogging adventure continues...
Zucchini Pasta
1 day ago



Yay! I love when you have blogging adventures and so I get to read! I am glad you like being grandma!
ReplyDeleteYou need more pictures!!! Maybe some cute pictures of your adorable, sweet, precious grand-daughter. Ha!
ReplyDelete